Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Truth Is....

… I am really not a fan of talking on the phone. When I am on the phone I don’t like others around. I normally make my phone calls in my car, on my way home from work.

… I do not like filled donuts. Fruit or Cream filled.

… My hands tend to get a bit sweaty when I drive.

… I am trying so hard to talk myself into going to GPT tonight. I have a busy day so I would have to go to the 7:15 pm class. And I am really having a hard time finding the umph to go….ugh!

... The Biggest Loser finale. Eh... it was ok.

4 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

What's GPT? And I'm with you on the phone thing--I like being on the phone on my commute to/from work, but once I'm home, I very frequently ignore it. ;) The phone totally interferes with my relaxation time, haha!

Mariel said...

Krissa,

Have we asked you to do a guest post yet on "Or so she says..."??

Email me!

Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com

Belen said...

I don't watch Glee (but I've seen a few epis) but I saw your quote of the week when Mercedes calls looking angry as being sassy... It is so true! A lot of people think I'm angry or mean nowadays at work. Well okay, I kinda am, but half the time I really am just being sassy! :P

Anonymous said...

I don't enjoy the phone EITHER. It's so annoying when people go like 'why are you in such a hurry to hang up?!' and i want to go like 'there are better forms of communication'!!!

-Nahl