Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Truth Is....

… If I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom I don’t normally turn the light on. And I will NOT look in the mirror if it’s dark. When I was younger I was at a friend’s house and we did that whole “Bloody Mary” in the mirror thing. Freaked me out. Still freaks me out to look in the mirror if it’s dark in the bathroom. I won’t do it.

…Also. Because of various horror movies. I must have the shower curtain open when it’s dark in the bathroom. That scares me too. Seriously creeps me out. I think it’s from that part in The Shining, you know that bathtub scene. ugh!

… Every time I go to the grocery store I forget something. Every time! Even if I have a list. Yesterday I forgot to get marshmallow crème for a fruit dip. It’s ridiculous.

… I have to add Schuester to my dictionary for spell check reasons. I hate seeing that red line when I am typing it. Thank you Glee!

… I have the best family/friends. I love that they keep an eye out for eligible bachelors for me. I love that. So grateful! And so lucky!

4 comments:

estroJen said...

Oh man...I am still scared Bloody Mary will come and get me...I don't go to the bathroom between 11:59pm and 12:01am just in case she is waiting to pop out of my mirror and kill me!! lol thanks for bringing that memory back...it's funny how things in our childhood shape our actions of today!! :)

blessings,

estroJen

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I love your random thoughts... keep them coming! love ya :-)

Micaela said...

i was WAY too scared to do "bloody mary!"

and the last one just made me plain smile :)

Jessica/Patrick said...

We use to get in SO MUCH TROUBLE for doing Bloody Mary! Not that I ever did it.
Can't watch horror movies. Like at all.
I don't type out Schuester. As you know, I just do Shu. I spell plenty of other words wrong, might as well avoid spelling that one wrong!