…. I went over almost 1,000 texts last month. Yup. It’s all good now. I switched to unlimited. But good gravy I didn’t realize I went over that much.…. I still get super nervous when people are wanting to make left turns in front of me. And it has almost been a year since I lost Phoebe.
.... I must drink my crystal light energy in the morning. It has caffeine. I feel like it helps me through the day. I am sure its all in my head.
.... I might be a bit obssessed with Glee. I am grateful I am not the only one. {I talk with Jessica about it often.} I seriously CAN NOT wait to see them Live on Saturday. CAN'T WAIT!
.... I still drive to work with my heater on. {I drive to work super early} And right now I am currently wearing a light jacket. Its getting into the high 80's and 90's here.
.... I have got to have the ABSOLUTE worst luck with guys. Or. Maybe its a curse. I am not entirely sure. I just know that it sucks. How the devil do I turn that around???






4 comments:
You didn't have unlimited texting before?!? Oh dear...should have warned me!!
GLEE!! That show was made for us. And for JohnJay. But mostly us!
gLee makes my day so much better. I save it for Wednesday mornings to make my Wednesday pleasant. And I have like all the music on my playlist....it just makes me happy.
Yay for unlimited texting!
i must say glee makes life complete!
its all i listen to at the moment. im super jealous you are going to see the show! looking forward to pics :)
Sx
i sometimes wonder if caffeine's effects are just in my head too.
nice blog!
Post a Comment