Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Truth Is....

.... someone told me today that I was 'starting' to look good. I just laughed... and teased...STARTING?!?!?... can we say backhanded compliment. I found it funny!

... my right glute ...glut...okay, my right cheek is more sore than my left....weird.

... I cry during Biggest Loser. You know, like during every episode.

... I watched Pride & Prejudice twice on Sunday. Along with The Little Mermaid. They are my go to Sunday movies.


{Grab the button and play along!}

10 comments:

heather said...

I cry every episode too. AND... I hope you are watching the Collin Firth version of P&P because that is the ONLY version of P&P as far as I'm concerned. :)

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

STARTING??? Wow, Yeah I would backhand them too!! I cry during every episode, I thought it was because I was pregnant... apparently not! lol.

Kelly said...

it is impossible to not cry on every episode!! :)
http://firstwivesclubmember.blogspot.com

Micaela said...

oh honey you LOOK GREAT!!! NOW. let's not deny the truth ;)

when i work in reporting, someone asked me if i did my own make-up (which i did) because it looks better in person... thanks i think? same with , "you look smaller than you do on tv."

oh those backward compliments :)

i adore your sunday go-tos! not only do you look great but you are as cute as can be!

Jessica/Patrick said...

Backhanded compliments are the worst!! Like when people say "who did your makeup for you wedding?" I did it myself. "REALLY??"
Or when people are trying something that you baked and they say "oh this IS good" like they are surprised!

From now on I will rely on you to fill me in on BL. Only because I cried twice and only watched 20 minutes of it.

And you KNOW you look GREAT!!!!!

Belen said...

I like this! I'll have to do this next week though, my eyes are getting heavy with sleep.

But truth today is, I walked out in the middle of my math class because the obnoxious group of girls were too much to handle and the teacher was pretty much crap as handling the situation! GAR!

Diana said...

I can't watch the Biggest Loser without crying either. I can relate to their journey and struggle too much.

Divaa Divine said...

this is neat but guess what i havent watched pride and prejudice in years

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

starting, is a mean commen lol but perhaps tehy meant it in a good way.

i cry during biggst loser too!

● C E L I N A ● said...

the truth is.....

I CAN FINALLY READ BLOGS again!

and you have always looked good!