To Future Husband…
Umm…where are you?!?! Okay, okay… totally kidding. {seriously, I’m kidding, partially, no really kidding.}
Just a warning. I am addicted to Glee. Have you seen it? Well, I just have to tell you that a guy who sings, or really has any musical talent whatsoever, it just does something to my heart. Makes it get all fluttery. So I just have to tell you that. It’s okay if you don’t possess such talents. Heaven knows I don’t. I wish I did. But I just had to give you a heads up that that’s what happens. {okay. maybe I shouldn’t tell you that.}
After reading my cousin’s post about how she met her husband, it really got me thinking. And I realized I want to be better. I want to try harder. You see because she said had she not been in tune with the spirit she may have not found him. Not that I am saying I am not in tune. But I know I can definitely be better. So while I am ever so patiently waiting {that might be sarcasm. I tell myself I am patient. Reverse psychology on myself. I don’t think it works} I want you to know I am trying to better myself. For myself. For you. For our future family.
Waiting ever so patiently {really},
Me
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Okay this post about made me cry. You are so awesome and the guy who gets you is gonna be one lucky dude!
I'm thinking that he's going to want to read all of these posts:) I think you are so much more prepared than all of the people who are getting married!! I just read your email. I'll reply when I can write a super long email:) For know, I love you and you are so amazing!!! He will be the luckiest guy in the world. And I feel the same way about music and guys:)
I could seriously hear you rolling your eyes at the part where you said "While I am ever so patiently waiting".
I'm not gonna tell you to be patient or that it'll happen when you least expect it. I'm just gonna say when it does happen it's going to be so much greater then you ever thought it would be. And he will adore you like you deserve to be adored.
And it wouldn't hurt if he sang you a little "Sweet Caroline" every once in awhile!
Found you over at MMB, and I must say, you are BEAUTIFUL. Seriously gorgeous.
He's out there!
Love your blog, I subscribed!
This is so cute. And probably a really good idea, haha. Good luck!!
Post a Comment