My final weigh in is tonight for the Flab to Fab Challenge.
I know haven’t lost as much as I wished or hoped I did.
But the bottom line. I lost. Not just in pounds. But more so in inches.
I have learned a few things over these past 8 weeks:
--- I doubt myself entirely too much.
--- I am much stronger than I think I am.
--- I give looks of hate when you are kicking my trash when working out.
--- My core is horrible. Better than it was 8 weeks ago. But still horrible.
--- I still get nervous/anxious before GPT.
--- I surprisingly coordinated when doing various exercises.
--- I am not so balanced when doing lunges. {I have fallen on my butt twice}
But probably most importantly is:
--- I feel better than I have ever felt.
Tune in later for my weigh in results....
I know haven’t lost as much as I wished or hoped I did.
But the bottom line. I lost. Not just in pounds. But more so in inches.
I have learned a few things over these past 8 weeks:
--- I doubt myself entirely too much.
--- I am much stronger than I think I am.
--- I give looks of hate when you are kicking my trash when working out.
--- My core is horrible. Better than it was 8 weeks ago. But still horrible.
--- I still get nervous/anxious before GPT.
--- I surprisingly coordinated when doing various exercises.
--- I am not so balanced when doing lunges. {I have fallen on my butt twice}
But probably most importantly is:
--- I feel better than I have ever felt.
Tune in later for my weigh in results....






5 comments:
I'm so friggin proud of you!!! I need to be as disciplined as you are!! Keep it up girl!!
i love that you recognized that you are stronger than you thought you were. surprising yourself is one of the best feelings ever. i am so proud of you for keeping up with this. you are beautiful! xoxo
I think you are one of the strongest people I know!! I love ya and don't think about tonight as a pass or fail- You did fantastically and you inspire me to be better!!
the fact that you commited to this is amazing and you should be so proud of it! there is no way in the world i would put all my weight details up and things for the world to see!
congrats on feeling better :) xxx
You are so amazing!!! Sometimes it's just a better feeling when you're fit (even if the scale is kind of stubborn) and I know that's how you feel.
Post a Comment