I am excited to announce that CSN Stores is hosting a great giveaway.
Here. On my blog.
Meaning. You! One of my blog followers will have a chance to win a $40 gift certificate from them!
Awesome, huh?
Have you ever heard of CSN Stores? They have over 200 stores.
Something for everyone.
They offer tons of items at great prices.
Check out this track lighting!
So let’s get to the important stuff… How to win!
**** Go check out any of the CSN 200+ stores and tell me what you would get....you MUST leave me your email address so I have a way of contacting you when you win!
Giveaway ends Friday, May 14th!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
{The giveaway is only open to US and Canadian residents. To the winner – remember that there may be shipping charges or international fees for certain products when ordering your item(s).}






17 comments:
So I have come to the decision that I MUST have The Young Scientists Club Adventure Science Series for Tobyn. When most of the kindergarteners in his class want to be a fireman, or a teacher, or the always popular dr., he tells me that those are too goofy--he's going to make a difference and be a scientist. I think I will have to get this for his upcoming bday :) Fingers crossed (thekleyns3@hotmail.com)
love csn stores. count me in!
I want this: http://www.csnstores.com/Natural-Fitness-YRMJ69ESY-NFT1001.html
What a fantastic giveaway, Yay!!
I want~ http://www.csnstores.com/Cuisinart-DBM8-CUI1019.html
Cuisinart Automatic Burr Coffee Grinder
Thanks bunches for the chance=)
Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net
I would LOVE the Woodbridge Home Designs 759 Series 5 Piece Pub Dining Room Set - 759 Pub Dining Series
SKU #: HE4091.
What a fun giveaway!
(You know my email address:)
Never heard of that place before but OMG it's amazing!! I would get http://www.csnbaby.com/Storkcraft-03585-61N-KD1012.html and paint it black. I am definitely putting that site of my favorites list... awesome!
Never heard of this before... but it looks amazing! Why not participate right?
Happy Wednesday!!!
Ooh, I think this (http://www.csnstores.com/Nexxt-AN124B-INT-NXX1012.html) would do wonderfully in my house. My mom has that dark wood and metal theme going and I've also been bugging her to hang up a key holder because my sister keeps throwing her keys on our nice dinner table, lol.
sbelen@student.rcc.edu
♥
Enter me!!! :) bwalters61@gmail.com
Pick me! sarah.forthelove@gmail.com
We both know I needs me some cute shoes.
hollywoodjessica@gmail.com
I love the bedding..GORGEOUS!! I have heard of there stores but have never went to check it out..THANK YOU! C_Bee29@msn.com
You don't know me, but I really love your blog. I hope you don't mind a blog stranger-friend. :)
I had never heard of this store! I am really falling in love with it now. I love so many things there! Of course SHOES, but I'm going to school to be a teacher, so the classroom stuff is super cute! However, I'm leaning most toward a set of good knives because I think that would motivate me to cook my own food and thereby, become a healthier person.
laceyjeanpeterson@gmail.com
Thanks so much!
<3 Lacey
Hello add me!!! nataliereheis@gmail.com SHOES!!!!
readingforyou@gmail.com
with a baby on the way, i'm sure there's something i could use!
Pick me! theboobnazi@gmail.com
I don't know what I'd get if I won!
I would get something for my new apartment!
lifeaccordingtoamanda@gmail.com
Post a Comment