Thursday, August 30, 2012

I {heart} DownEast Basics!

ahem... My name is Krissa and I have an addiction... to DownEast Basics... 
Seriously... I am here multiple times a month sometimes even a couple days in a row. 
So I was ecstatic to be invited to a "Ladies Night" at the store in the Chandler Mall...
it was moved upstairs by Nordstrom and I LOVE that store...
I know they said it had all the same stuff as the one closer to me...but it seemed like more...
Plus everyone was so helpful! 
I LOVE everything they have! 
This was an outfit I got last weekend. 
(lets not mention I got the same skirt in black...clearance people, don't judge!)

(me and Shaylen) 
The best part of the ladies night was being able to shop and visit with my favorite people
(me and Kaylee)

 I had so much fun and I have my eye on another skirt... surprise surprise... I know!
If you haven't been to this store...GO... at least checkout their website!

(I think Jessica and my Mom both made out with some smokin deals that night!)

1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

Funny, I hadn't ever heard of that store till reading your blog just now! That skirt looks cute on you--totally worth getting two of something when you love the style & fit. :)