Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cruise: Part 3 Ensenada, Mexico

Ensenada, Mexico
Mexico was probably my favorite part. It was the first time I have ever been there.
I had so much fun!
all us girls on the tour bus to go to La Bufadora and the Flea Market
Rachel and I on the bus
Tashina and I
at La Bufadora...aka The Blowhole...
We definitely got wet!
It was really neat to see and so pretty!
Here I am with my Mexican fiance at the Flea Market.
He proposed. Mainly to get me into his store. It worked.
This was back on the ship with Mexico in the background.
I loved Mexico.
We walked around for hours, almost lost a couple girls, spent lots of money, and were proposed too. I got some delicious Churro's and bought a really pretty fire opal ring. We went and spent some time in Ensenada too exploring their Main Street! I even got some Thrifty Ice Cream... it was fantastic!!!! We got off the ship again at night to see the ship from the outside at night time all lit up. It was awesome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! i want to see a picture of this ring missy!!

Walters Family said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! Wish I was there with you! So glad you got to do that! Glad you got that ring as a nice souvenir. You look way awesome and of course, Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

KRISSA! I'm so stinkin jealous of you! I wanna go on a cruise! Looks like you girls had tons of fun!

heather said...

Looks like you had a BLAST!! Little jealous over here, lets not lie about it!! I hope you're planning your next one!! (And if you, you know, want to invite me & uh, pay my way, you just let me know! ;) )

emilia. said...

so fun!

Sweet Lily said...

A fantastic trip! Wonderful! :D

Fresh Garden said...

Nice post! Nice pics!
Awesome!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Hey. Update. :)