Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the truth is...

… I am a slacker. Specifically at blogging lately. I think part of it is I have had some comments recently about what people read on my blog… they see me do this and that and make a comment about it and so then I get bothered. Like I can’t really share what I want too because it will bite me in the butt or something… kind of frustrating…

…. 25 days till my cruise… I have all the clothes I need… well maybe one more sundress wouldn’t hurt…

… the thought of finding my future Mr. seems impossible sometimes. Seriously… think about it… I plan to marry someone of my faith…narrows the men pool by quite a few… add to that someone with the same standards… taller than me… attracted to me, and me to him… that alone narrows things down immensely… so maybe sometimes I feel like giving up on the whole thing… just sometimes…

… I am over 1600 pushups into this pushup challenge… you think it counts if I am doing them on my knees… oh well, I’ll still do it even if it doesn’t.

..Elder Walters has been gone a week today.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Krissa, I think your an AMAZING, women. Never give up on finding your Eternal Mr. Who cares what people say and think this is your blog where you love to express yourself. Don't let others get to you. Im jealous that your able to do so many push ups. Good luck meeting your goal-love ya!!!!