Sunday, May 1, 2011

Some pics...

The baby showers are done...
We had Callie's a couple week's back and it was fun to do one for a girl.
It was my first girl baby shower.
My mom and I made tutu's and hung them as decoration.
I am pretty jealous of all the tutu's she is getting.
Now I am patiently waiting for the little nephew and niece to arrive!

Walters girls at Callie's shower.
(Mom, Amanda, Callie, Shay, Me)

This is probably the first time picture posted of my dark hair too...
Tashina and I at a friends house for a get together.
Me and Natalie. She is the cutest thing ever.
She also inspired me to get feathers in my hair. hopefully. for the cruise!

2 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

haha I wouldn't say I'm the cutest thing ever, but definitely up there. haha yeah right. I'm so glad you're getting feathers in your hair! I'm sure they will look AMAZING! When's the cruise? Yeah, girl showers are so much more fun than boy ones. Oh well!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Awe so fun looks like a blast!

Meet Virginia Design
Check out my Giveaway from IHOD! FREE accessories friends!