I think its safe to post now since they have blogged about it.... haha
My Sister-in-law Amanda had Tavius Monday afternoon.
He looks just like his Daddy!
is he not the cutest thing ever!?!?!
Today is the first day I haven't gone to see him and hold him. I am kind of sad about that.
Welcome to the world Tavius!!!
We are so glad you are here!
My Sister-in-law Amanda had Tavius Monday afternoon.
He looks just like his Daddy!
Today is the first day I haven't gone to see him and hold him. I am kind of sad about that.
Welcome to the world Tavius!!!
We are so glad you are here!






6 comments:
hurray!!!! being an auntie is the best! and what a beautiful name for a beautiful babe. xo
OH! He is SOOO CUTE!!! I'm so happy that she doesn't have to be pregnant anymore! That poor girl was MISERABLE!
He is the cutest thing EVER, although I may be partial being as I am the Grandma of that beautiful boy!!
SO CUTE!
And congrats! :D
I love that his names is Tavius. It's so unique!
How cute!! Congrats on being an aunt:) It's the best cause you can give them back to their parents:)
Yay yay yay! I love babies. Congratulations, Auntie!
Post a Comment