Thursday, April 21, 2011

what's going on??

- Tylon leaves in 6 days…. 6 DAYS!!!
- We had Callie’s baby shower last weekend. That little girl has a tutu for each day of the week. I might be jealous!
- I am pretty convinced that painting your nails gold can make you instantly happy.
- I am still looking for a new dress. The one I ordered from Target won’t be here till mid-May. In time for the cruise I guess. But I only have till Sunday to find one… hmm…where to look…
- I started this 3000 challenge yesterday… I started late so I get to do more than 100 a day (112 to be exact)… yesterday I did 136… so far today I have done 20. My arms already hate me.
- I have been in a bit of a blogging funk… have you noticed??

1 comment:

Erin Cox said...

I am in a little bit of a blogging funk too. I just don't know what to say/write about sometimes. Sometimes life just takes over and poor little bloggies get put on the back burner.

Good for you on the challenge! There's no way I could keep that up. My arms do not like that stuff at all! haha

Happy Thursday!!