…Tylon leaves in 2 weeks. I am not sure how I feel about that…
… I wonder where autocorrect gets their corrections; because most of the time I have NO idea what that word is that it changed too. It doesn’t even look English. I get a good laugh though… so that’s good.
… I want a new Easter dress… yes and I am using Easter as an excuse for a new dress… hope I can find something I like…
…Sometimes I wish that it could be as easy as it was back in elementary…passing a note and asking the guy to check yes or no… sometimes I feel like that would be easier… you get your answer and can move forward instead of having NO idea what to do…






2 comments:
The check yes or no system is always fool proof.
Unless someone add's a "maybe".
My favorite auto corrects thus far:
Barrios.
Adonis.
Atherosclerosis.
I always use Easter as an excuse to get a new dress!! Hope you find a great one!
Meet Virginia Design
Check out my Blowfish Shoes GIVEAWAY!! Free shoes up for grabs friends!!
Post a Comment