Tuesday, April 5, 2011
i want to be better
To the guy who steals my heart, You know I have been told a few times or I have heard a few times from people that you want someone who makes you want to do better, be better. And I agree with that. We had this discussion last night about this very subject. Someone stated that I shouldn’t look for someone to change me or make me different. But that’s not changing me. I find absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that when I am with you, I want to be better. I want to be the best I can be. For me. And for you. Because we always have room for improvement right, and for you I want to be the best me I can be. And in the meantime…while I {patiently} wait for you… I am working on bettering myself. Because good gravy I have plenty to work on… but really.. I’d be happy if you showed up anytime now (wink, wink) xoxo, me
Labels:
Future Husband,
letter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
so cute.
You are the cutest!!!
Post a Comment