Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the TRUTH is...

… I love the mini M&M’s. Why do they not make a bag of just mini one’s like they do all the other ones?

… I am so not a patient person. I need to work on this. For instance, when I am watching Biggest Loser and its like 15 minutes from the end of the show, I will go on twitter to see who was sent home. Why can’t I wait 15 minutes?? Or when I wanted the new iPhone and couldn’t wait the 2 weeks for my bonus to get it, I borrowed from my brother to get it asap. I need to work on that patience thing…

… I am NOT a fan of getting up in front of people and acting things out. My least favorite game to play is Charades… I just hate getting up in front of people. This reminds me that there is this activity Saturday where we have to do skits. Umm… no, I may disappear for that portion. Maybe I can be the photographer/ film person.

{What are your TRUTHS???}

7 comments:

Walters Family said...

That's horrible that you cheat like that with Biggest Loser, etc. That is no fun that you find out early. Brat! Do you read the ending of a book first too?

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I figured you weren't patient when I found out you read about BB right when it posted online, lol. You're too funny.

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Agree with all of these girl! We are like twins!!

Meet Virginia Design

Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger,

Please help us! We recently invited you to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:

http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=0PoOgAizhsswpa4_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
info@bloggingcommon.org

Amanda said...

Of course you can be the photographer :)

Nichole said...

So I was in Walmart tonight and I saw a bag of mini M&Ms and I just had to tell you. :o) They are the big bags (not the huge ones, just the bigger than single serving ones in the candy aisle) and are in a blue package.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Courtney said...

Go look in the baking aisle of your grocer. They have bags of mini M&Ms there. I know, because I have three of them in my cupboard. ;)