Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the TRUTH is...

… that sometimes reading books make you think that it would be ok to name your child Rake or Ransom…

… I don’t understand why some people think that single people just have a crap ton of free time. No definitely not the case, not for me, so please don’t assume that I do.

…sometimes I have days {yesterday for example} that I can’t decide if I want to keep my bangs or grow them out. Mainly because they were too long and bugging me. But I went with trimming them yesterday. They look so much better.

…I have been craving egg salad like crazy. It is quite a delicious snack.

… that sometimes I don’t like to share things because I don’t want to feel like “oh pity me” that’s not what I want. I just want to share.

{what are YOUR truths???}

7 comments:

Nichole said...

People assume that since we don't have kids yet that we have it sooo easy. Drives me crazy. I hate when I say something about my day and I get the response, "Well just wait til you have kids." Argh..

Have a great day :o)

● C E L I N A ● said...

AGREED! When I was single it used to drive me crazy.

I still get it now that we are childless.

and I like your new design.

Jessica/Patrick said...

Rogan. Thats the name that seems ok to me today.
Make me some egg salad!!!
I think you should share anything you want to share. I never feel like your doing it out of pity.
I also think you need to put a picture up of you on your blog.
I think a lot of things today ;D

Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger,

Ever wonder what other bloggers are thinking? Curious about how your thoughts compare to other bloggers' views on topics like politics, parenting, and prestige?

I'm writing from Blogging Common, a research project at the Berkman Center for Internet & Society and Harvard University. We'd like to ask you to help us by joining a panel of active bloggers. Your involvement in this panel will help us answer important questions about the practices and opinions of bloggers around the globe.

What's in it for you? First access to our results, so you can see how you stack up to bloggers around the world. You'll also have the satisfaction of knowing you're part of an awesome research project at Harvard.

It takes ten minutes to answer our first set of questions. With your permission, we'll send you new short surveys on different topics several times over the next year. We promise not to share your personal information with anyone, and we'll do our best to make this exciting. To complete the survey, please visit the following link:

http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=3X9TCixrqGbBJ3u_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

Questions? You can get in touch with us at info@bloggingcommon.org or check out our FAQ at http://bloggingcommon.org/research.

We hope you'll join us,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I freaking LOVE Egg Salad!

Samantha said...

I agree with Jessica, picture please:) I want to see your bangs! I guess, I'll have to wait till tonight.

Alyssa said...

The truth is... i love your new header

The truth is... if you ever ever start growing your bangs out i will fly right over there and give you a stern talking to. Your bangs are utter perfection and i dont know anyone in the world that looks better with them than you - so rock them!

x