Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Some of my weekend highlights…

--Visiting Jessica & PRex
-- getting the new iPhone!!!!
-- Game night with friends.
-- Cleaning house with my Mom. Makes it so much easier when you have music blasting and you sing and dance around. Whilst cleaning. {the only thing that may make that better is wearing a tutu… next time…maybe}
-- Feeling unmotivated to do anything and just wanting to stay in bed… later realizing I was getting sick. All started making sense.
-- Playing around on my new phone… ahh…
-- Movie night with family…. We watched the movie RED… good movie…have you seen it?
-- Super Bowl Sunday! Yummy food… family time… and the NEW GLEE!!! Hmm… {gosh I have been waiting so long for that show to be back!}
--Ty and I went to dinner with Jadon & Amanda last night & visited afterwards. It was so fun to chat with Amanda while we watched the boys play Wii.
-- I was home from work yesterday fighting this cold…again… I gotta get over this by Saturday… Jessica talked me into another 10k… oh dear…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have missed your blog love - hope all is well and that you are just loving your new phone! xoxo

● C E L I N A ● said...

i kind of want an I phone...