Thursday, February 10, 2011

little letters

Dearest Parents,
Happy Anniversary!!! 27 years! That is awesome! Thank you for showing me that love can truly last. And also for teaching me that marriage is hard. It takes work. But that it is worth it. You guys seem more in love than ever and I am so grateful I have a good example of marriage and love in my life. Happy Anniversary! I hope you have fun on your little getaway. Don’t worry… I’ll make sure the house is clean after all the parties…

Dear Body,
Can we cure this cold any faster??? I know I forgot daytime cold medicine at home. And the only medicine I had at work was night time cold medicine. Go figure. But I took it. Because really how much more tired can I get at 5 am? Ok…maybe really tired. But I am pumping up the vitamins and we need to get rid of this. We have things to do. Mmmkaythanks!

Dear Fiona (aka my car),
How the devil do you get so dirty so fast inside. I feel like I just vacuumed you and I already need to do it again. How do you get so much dead grass on the floor? We need to fix this. It drives me crazy when you are dirty. Hopefully this weekend I can get you cleaned out.

Dear Future Husband,
Where are you??

Hello my weekend,
Well almost. Today is my Friday. YAY!!!! 4 more hours….

5 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

27 years IS awesome!!

When you said you are pumping up the vitamins for some reason I thought of the Black Eyed Peas. Yeah I don't get it either.

Dear Krissa's Future Husband,
Seriously. Lets quit this hide & go seek game and start planning 11/11/11!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

27 Years! That is so great and super romantic!! I sure hope that you get feeling better!! Being sick is the worst!

MEET VIRGINIA DESIGN

David and Natalie Reheis said...

11/11/11!!!!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

And then planned C-section for Jessica that night too :)

Walters Family said...

Thank you so much for the anniversary wish. I am still totally in love with my best friend. We had an awesome time on our get away... thank you for holding down the fort AND cleaning up after all the parties. The house looked great! Keeping Ty in line was an amazing job too! :)
Love you!!!