Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Midnight Show!

So Twilight came out on Nov. 21st we went to the midnight showing. Holy Crow it was crazy! Tylon was nice and volunteered to save seats in line. I dropped him off at about 4:30 and there already was a huge line. The rest of us had to get there before 8:30 as they were letting people in and were not allowing people to save seats. (DUMB) Anyways, we got there just in time as Tylon was walking into the theater. It was nice that we were seated from 8:30 until the show started instead of standing outside.


I loved the movie! I really thought they did a great job of taking a 500 page book into a two hour movie. They did a great job casting and I am excited to see more of the characters in the next movie. They just confirmed that because the movie has made such a killing they are going forward to film New Moon....YAY!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey girl! I LOVED the movie too! I'm so excited that they will be doing the New Moon movie. I can't wait to see the Twilight movie again - Mom and I are going on Tuesday. :) If you ever want to see it again, just let me know! Take care. :)

Stacey said...

Hey Krissa Walters!
How are you doing girl??? I haven't seen the movie or read the twilight books but I am glad you enjoyed the TWILIGHT movie. We so got to talk sometime!!! I'll email ya here soon!