Saturday night was Kelly's Bachelorette Party it was so much fun. Chelsea, Samantha and I had fun decorating and hanging out Saturday afternoon. We met up at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then went back to Sam's for dessert and gifts and such. We had chocolate fondue and the works. It was so so good. We all got Kelly this basket packed to the top with fun and crazy stuff. It was a lot of fun. I do not think I have laughed so hard in a long time.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Kelly's Bachelorette Party!
Saturday night was Kelly's Bachelorette Party it was so much fun. Chelsea, Samantha and I had fun decorating and hanging out Saturday afternoon. We met up at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then went back to Sam's for dessert and gifts and such. We had chocolate fondue and the works. It was so so good. We all got Kelly this basket packed to the top with fun and crazy stuff. It was a lot of fun. I do not think I have laughed so hard in a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Looks like a fun night, and it looks like Kelly's got quite the wardrobe for fun now! lol!
Awesome! You guys did such an awesome job with everything. Every detail was perfect!! You can be in charge of my parties any time. You have a talent for it. What a lot of hard work!
Looks like lots of fun!I miss Kelly she was my favorite!!
Post a Comment