I am s
uper excited, nervous, scared...all of the above. I am so happy to be getting this done so soon as I was expecting a date in November.So, as I write this I am drinking my last Diet Dr. Pepper...I will no longer be able to drink soda and so I told myself once I got the date from surgery, I would stop...farewell sweet nectar!






4 comments:
Yay!!! So excited! I will be watching you to make sure you keep your word! :)
Also.. I think I will paint the mirror next weekend.. and I am thinking red!!
Don't worry... you will be dreaming about Dr. Pepper... I do!
I am so way excited for you and this upcoming journey. Ok, the first couple of months kind of suck, but you can do it!
yeah, I've quit drinking pepsi like 7 times in the last month! I think it's good that your opperation is so soon, you won't have as much time to get nervous, and freak yourself out! I'm exited for you. And everytime you think of that DP just think of all the shopping!!!
That is awesome... I didn't kow you were wanting to do that. Good luck, I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment