This past weekend was our annual YSA conference up to Jones Crossing. I had a really good time. It was so nice to go with Chelsea and Kelly, since Kelly is now engaged (YIPPEE!) it was like a last Hooray for us three. We did some Karaoke Friday, which was fun...Pres. Lawlor got us to sing some Buck Owens. But the highlight of the trip was the classes Saturday morning. Pres. and Sis. Lawlor's class really hit home. It was about being prepared for whatever the future holds, being where we are supposed to be when we are supposed to be there, and not making excuses. It was really good and definitely what I needed to hear.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Yes I did! I did it in photobucket and at picnik.com. They're both free!! It's so fun! It looks like you guys had a fun time at the campout!
Post a Comment