Sunday, June 1, 2008

Keith Urban & Kenny Chesney





Last night was the Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney concert. It was AMAZING!!!! I love Keith he is my all time favorite performer. They both did a great job. I went with my friend Kelly and we had pretty good seats. I came fully prepared with 2 batteries to take a ton of pictures. It began at 3:30 with opening acts that included Gary Allen and Sammy Hagar. I was dead by the end of the night and my throat was killing me from screaming, but it was worth every penny! These are a few of my favorites.

4 comments:

LeVander Family said...

Kieth Urban=Delicious! I love him, looks like you guys had a blast!

Chelsea Diane said...

Glad you had a yummy time!! Did Kenny fix the owie on your lip? Hahaha!

Stacey said...

Whoa Nelly... you either had really really good seats or a dang good camera...that's pretty awesome!!! I am excited to show Malorie the picts. She loves Kenny!

Krissa said...

We had dang good seats....not as good as 4th row like last year but they were good...I like to be as close as possible to Keith...i LOVE him!!! :)