Saturday, June 7, 2008

I've been TAGGED! ... Thanks Darah :)

3 JOYS
* Friday's at about 2:00...when I am home from work for the weekend!!!
* Going through a car wash...haha :)
* Getting enough sleep.
3 FEARS
* Being Alone.
* Drowning.
* Loved one's being hurt in an accident.
3 GOALS
* Graduate in December.
* Learn how to play guitar.
* Finishing unfinished projects.
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/ COLLECTIONS
* Twilight!!!
* Blogs
* Music
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
* I am addicted carmex.
* I bit my lips and the inside of my mouth a lot.
* I have to sleep with a blanket around my neck.
I TAG
* Becky
* Callie
* Chelsea
* Stacey

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Ahhh... remember graduation day you Jennifer Turner and I went through a car wash???? That was the best most random thing ever anyone could possibly do on graduation day except read "Jesus the Christ" up on on Brown Road's Hill (my cousin did that...talk about randon) hahaha..

Stacey said...

...and yes I spelt random wrong on purpose :)

Stacey said...

I thought it was funny anyways.

Krissa said...

Haha....your funny....I forgot about that...makes me laugh!!!

Swasey family said...

Im so glad you are a bloggeer now, Ell gave me your blog address!!I am gonna get started on ht etwilight books ASAP my mom sent me home with all three books.

Krissa said...

The Twilight books are amazing! You will Love them...I am starting them over. haha....i am seriously addicted. we will have to talk once you read em' :) let me know how you are liking them!