Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Camping in the Cold



Alright so I went camping with some friends this past weekend and it was FREEZING cold. My friend Kelly and I got there just in time to put the tent up and then....it started snowing. Yes, seeing the snow was pretty and it made the trip worth it just for that. However, it was so so so cold. I thought my toes were going to fall off. Anyways, it was definitely an experience to remember. Did I mention it was COLD!!!

5 comments:

Les and Patti said...

Hey, looks like you had a great time! Hope you did not get too much camping in as we are going there on Aug 22 & 23 for AJ Stake Conference! Thanks for letting me blog with you - this is my first time. Love ya gobs, Patti

LeVander Family said...

Yeah you're a blogger! I couldn't figure out how to get to you, but I finally did:) looks like you had a great time! remamber when we all stayed at that river house for your b-day? good times

Randon said...

Well hello, glad to see you have a blog. Camping looked like fun. Do you have any snow pictures? Take care. you are the coolest.

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

you two girls are sooo beautiful. I'm so happy you have a blog now. I didn't know you're mom had one too. Send me her email so I can add her.

Krissa said...

I got video in of it snowing...not sure how to upload video from my camera to the blog though. But my camera died so I did not get many pictures.