Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Update

Oh its time for this again..do you get tired of hearing about my weekend?

Friday I had a wonderful girls night with Samantha, Natalie, Jessica, Amanda, Suzi, and Katie. It was sure fun. I love getting together with those girls. And I loved being able to hold baby Preston. Oh he is precious.
Saturday I slept in. I read a lot of 'Half Broke Horses'. I took time getting ready. And then Amanda and I went to dinner and a movie. We saw 'When in Rome' {I'd give it a C. It was okay. Not great. But Josh Duhamel is sure a cutey!}

I had a fairly good weekend. It was nice to chill and relax. This coming weekend is gonna be a bit crazy.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend....and Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

hey howdy!

have a happy week ahead :)

Anonymous said...

how fun!

Jessica/Patrick said...

Come hold Preston ANNNYTIME! seriously.
And I really liked Half Broke Horses.

Jules AF said...

Sigh, Josh Duhamel is HOT. But I won't go near that movie.

Micaela said...

I just love the name Preston.

I stayed up reading Breaking Dawn. I don't want it to end :( but i need to get started on our book club book! how are you liking it?

"When In Rome"- you know i love ALL things italy but that movie didn't appeal to me... maybe cos i don't like her? (the actress) not like her, that sounds mean (even if i don't know her haha) but i'm not a fan. lol now Josh Duhamel... yum! he should be on the crush list ;)

xoxo