Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend Update

Wow...This weekend was crazy-busy!
Shaylee got a house with her best friend and she moved out Friday. So I wanted to get my room painted and moved around and stuff. I left work early to go pick up my paint {toffee crunch} I saw the color on my cousins blog and fell in love with it. When I was deciding what color to do my mom reminded me of this color. Friday was spent painting...and painting...and moving stuff around...{THANK YOU Mom and Dad for all your help}. And the first part of Saturday was spent finishing up and spray painting a ton of frames and mirrors. I LOVE my room! It still needs a few finishing touches but it has come along way!
So cue a ton of pictures....
Looking into my room. I do need an new bed spread.Close-up. Art from Vol. 25Love this wall!TV and bookcaseClose-up. Art from Vol. 25The left closet contains ALL my craft/scarpbok/jewelry making stuff...
hooray it all fit and the right closet is all my clothes. Interesting that that mirror is exactly across from my picture of Christ. How perfect. And for someone who does not like looking at themselves in the mirror I sure have a lot of them. Oh well. Had to put them to use!
vanity and desk combo...i still want to add another mirror above the rectangle one

And Saturday was Amanda's birthday...{Happy Birthday}...and Sis. Broughton took us both out...for our birthdays. It was fun! She treated us to a pedicure, dinner and a movie {Blindside}. I had a great night and my toesies are sure beautiful!
And now I am off to a CES broadcast.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!!!oh and I joined a book swap {so excited, I love books} and a slow readers book club. Check them out... and thanks Micaela for posting about...and congrats on your engagement...so so happy for you!!!!

8 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

your room is adorable! i love it! isn't it just so fun to redecorate and rearrange? i love it... i am getting the itch! haha

Jules AF said...

Cute!!

Micaela said...

your room is SOOOO CUTE!!!! we are one in the same with our love for open frames and mirrors!!! LOVE that color... i'm going to have to remember it for my new house :) (and THANK YOU for your well wishes on my engagement... ahh!!!! i STILL can't believe it! you are just darling as your comments always are! xo)

i love that wall too! an d those silhouettes! i remember when you posted about them. ooh i love the popcorn canister thing too :) sooo cute!

a busy but beautiful weekend.

and hurray for the slow readers book club!!! i'm so glad you joined :) i'm terribly excited about it!

love ya! xo

Alyssa said...

wow, love the colour of your walls!!

Amanda said...

I really do like the color and it seems like your room got bigger lol :) Thanks for helping me celebrate my b-day it was a lot of fun!!!-love ya

Samantha said...

I love your room! That's a really nice color:)

kateigh said...

I love the room color. (and i have a few of the same frames so i obvi loves!)

Thanks for reposting! I am so excited and can not wait!!

<3

Callie said...

Oh my gosh your room is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see it in person this weekend! I love the color!