Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend was great! and a bit longer thanks to Martin Luther Kind Jr. day...{Hooray for 3 day weekends!}

This weekend included:
-visiting Sean, Samantha & baby Ethan
-Randon and Callie coming to visit
-sleeping in
-watching some movies
-falling asleep to Food Network
-Hanging with Family
-Church
-and amazing Fireside
-staying up late
-tweaking my blog
-FHE
-and clearance shopping at Old Navy {5 shirts for $13!!!}

I love long weekends...lets hope it doesn't make the rest of the work week slow down. I am ready for pay day on Friday!

I hope you all have a great week!!!

p.s. its lovely weather right now...nice and stormy. I love it!!!

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

Stormy? Stormy is good???? I hate storms! If there is thunder and lightning, I think it's scary.

kateigh said...

i love storms too! i mean dont get me wrong i love love love sunshine!! but theres something about a good thunderstorm!

Kristina P. said...

I am pretty sure I need your shoes.