Thursday, April 16, 2009

♥Thankful Thursdays♥

♥ Family, its an obvious. It was so nice to be all together for Easter!♥

♥Communication. Relationships are not perfect. And I am grateful for being able to talk out problems that arise and being comfortable doing that is a big deal. ♥

♥ I am grateful today is Thursday, because that means that tomorrow is Friday. My last day before vacation which starts at 1:30pm. I am so ready to not worry about work you have no idea.I will still have school. But that is alright. I am going to try as hard as I can to get as much as I can done before I leave.♥

♥The rain that fell during the weekend. It was so nice. I can not remember the last time it rained. I absolutely love the smell of Arizona rain, nothing else compares. ♥

Photobucket

1 comment:

deb@virginia blue said...

All wonderful things.

I love that you do this on Thursdays...I should probably follow your example!