Our Journey began at about 4:00pm. We made it to Chelsea's Aunt's place at about 11:30pm. It was a good drive. No tickets, which is a plus. And no car troubles. I had to parallel park for the first time. Can we say scary. I am not a fan of that. Chelsea was a good coach and we got it done. Stay tuned for Day 2!
The Adventure has just begun!
The Adventure has just begun!
4 comments:
Silly to say but I thought that at first you 2 were running a marathon because you are standing on the road...until I read the post!!! So glad that you are just having a beautiful drive and not a beautiful run instead!
You look beautiful! It looks like you are so happy and having so much fun! What great memories!!! See ya on Day 5 in Oregon (did I give it away?) Love ya!
Krissa you look great... Looks like you're having fun. Keep us posted! :-)
Looks like a fun trip so far! Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip!
Post a Comment