… I always lock the door when I go to the bathroom. Even if I am home alone. I will lock the door. It’s habit. And well I am more comfortable knowing no one is going to burst in on me.… I have so many books I need to read that I get overwhelmed with it all and just don’t read. Then I just add more books, it’s a vicious never-ending cycle. Well, not never-ending. I did finally start The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.
... I can’t keep a planner. Believe me I have tried. I even bought a super cute pink one once. FAILED! I am just not good. I do however track everything on my calendar at work. But that’s it. It works really well. But the downfall? Is it’s at work!
… I find it so much easier to flirt with guys I am not interested in then to flirt with the ones I am. That I think is probably normal though.
… I remember my 6th grade teacher telling us the importance of having eye contact when you talk to someone. So when I talk to people I always look in their eyes. I wonder if people are uncomfortable with that? Or does everyone do that?
… I notice a guy’s eyes first. Sometimes there is just a connection when you make eye contact with a guy. But it doesn’t happen every time though. Only with certain people have I noticed a connection when eye contact is made. Does that make any sense?? I wonder if they notice it it to? (Don’t worry…just thinking out loud)
10 comments:
I use to do the same thing in the bathroom. But now if its just me & preston at home I know I'm safe. I do however for some reason always let him know when I'm leaving to go to the bathroom.
READ YOUR BOOKS! Then let me read your books!!
I'm glad you look people in the eye when your talking to them. I hate to be talking to someone and look up to see them looking at something else. Unless that thing they are looking at is Preston. That I'm ok with.
It's a great thing to look people in the eye when you're talking... then they know you're truly listening.
Flirting with boys you're not interested in is always easier, because you're not as concerned with the result. It's great practice though!! - and flattering when it's reciprocated ; )
i want to read the Bree Tanner book... I almost bought it the other day... How do you like it so far???
Eye contact makes me kind of uncomfortable at times.
i am with you on the overwhelming "to-reads."
and how i love eye contact! it's surprising to see how many people walking down a hall or street are almost too busy or afraid to look at each other and just smile or offer a quick hello. so i LOVE that you do that!
I am totally opposite when it comes to the bathroom. I always leave the door open when I'm at home, even when other people are around. If i hear someone coming down the stairs I'll close it but I don't lock it. I only lock it when I'm in the kitchen bathroom, but if no one is home or it's late at night... I don't care which bathroom I'm in, the door will always be open, lol.
Eye contact is very important. Especially in a prospective significant other. (Does that sentence make sense? I just sneezed and my brain is stalling.) Avoiding eye contact generally indicates A)anti-social nature/incredibly shyness, B)shame, or C)something to hide. So it's always good to have eye contact, even if you're feeling some of those things. lol
Of course, I'm a sucker for great arms. Broad shoulders. Great smile. Um.. what was I saying?
Oh. Right. I love organizers. I'm kind of insane about them actually.
OOo i like this series, i might have to play this!!! :)
Hahaha . . . I'm the opposite about the bathroom--I don't even shut the door (certainly not when I'm home alone, but sometimes even when my roommate's home, haha!). But as for the growing book list . . . I literally have at least two LARGE bookshelves in my house full of books I've yet to read. So overwhelming!
oh my goodness! i am exactly the same with the bathroom! i probably annoy my roommates....but i just can't help it! I feel way more comfortable knowing for sure no one will barge in, even if no one else is home. haha, i thought i was the only one!
i ALSO agree with your second one -- i LOVE buying books..but get overwhelmed as they pile up and pile up. I think I have a list of over 20 I have stacked up waiting to be read...woops
I definitely find it easier to flirt with guys I'm not interested in...so true.
and I am always worried I'm freaking people out with my intense eye contact..but sometimes I get so nervous in a conversation that I don't want to look away...becuase then it's too obvious that I'm looking away -- does that make sense?
this was a fun post :)
"… I find it so much easier to flirt with guys I am not interested in then to flirt with the ones I am."
I totally do that tooo!!!! And I definitely flirt with my guy friends, which is horrible because when they flirt back, I'm all "EWWWW! step awayyyy!" But I can't help it, it's just natural, lol.
Post a Comment