
… The real reason I haven’t cut my hair, why I have kept it long. Because someday, in the distant future, when I get married, I want long hair. But I realize this isn’t even close to happening. And I am tired of holding out. So I decided to cut it. {Okay….well I cut it…obviously…and I am kind of undecided about it…sometimes I look at it and I like it other times I don’t.}
… I am really good at forgetting things, sometimes. Like what DVD’s I own. Because they are sometimes shared within the house they get mixed up in others piles of movies. So I ordered labels to place inside my movies. I realized have a collection of about 120 movies. With probably 90% of them being chick flicks, 8 % being Disney movies, and 2% being Shia LeBeouf movies {you know … Transformers, Disturbia}
… I used to work at a video store. {Hence, my movie collection.} Even having had worked at a video store I am absolutely horrible about returning movies. So, I just buy them instead. I’d rather pay to keep the movie instead of paying to rent and and then paying for the late fee. Because there is always a late fee when I rent movies.
… I have gotten to know a really great girl from Australia. Alyssa. And it all began over a comment she made on my blog about Glee. I think we are in contact with each other every day whether it’s through email, twitter, or words with friends. I love it!
… I may or may not actually considered naming a future child of mine Tyler after Robert Pattinson’s character in ‘Remember Me’… {I might be crushing on him a bit} … because I don’t like the name Robert, and well Edward is too grown up of a name and people would think I named my child after a vampire {although it is a family name, my Dad’s middle name, so I have an excuse there.} But I like it for a middle name. So a future child of mine may or may not have the name Tyler Edward. Just saying!
10 comments:
Speaking of movies you own... I realized yesterday I still have 2 of yours. Neither of which are Shia LeBeouf movies.
Tyler Edward is not a bad, just like crushing on Rob Pattenson isn't bad! (I've taken to calling him Rob since Robert is so....yeah....)
I like the name Tyler Edward... kinda cute!
I like the haircut!
Krissa, I LOVE the haircut!! Did you get color in it too? Also, one of our future children will have the middle name Edward, but it will be after Sean's dad (his first name:)
Oh yes! Tyler Edward. Very nice! I love your haircut Krissa! And maybe you jinxed yourself and now you'll meet some totally awesome guy. It could happen.
hello beautiful!!!!
i love it! (as well as your confession- you are precious and one day you're going to make a man INCREDIBLY LUCKY and happy!)
Tyler Edward- perfection! never have i crushed on a celeb in this long.
miss you!
oh my gosh i love your hair!!! it's so cute short, and girl, it's summer!! embrace the cut, it looks amazing on you!!! -- am i seeing a little blue/purple highlights or is that a funny reflection in the photo? if it IS color i'm seeing, I LOVE IT... you're so pretty!!
FANTASTIC CUT, love the bangs!
If i end up with bangs by the end of the weekend it will be inspired by you.
I'm glad you remember what started our emails, i couldnt remember for the life of me, but im glad it happened :)
{wake up and take your turn on wwf!!}
x
OMG! I thought I was the ONLY one to try to grow my hair out long for when I get married. hahaha! This is so funny. I also gave in and chopped it off back in may, but i was SO nervous that i would meet someone soon after and my hair would be short. oh my, we have so much in common!
Post a Comment