Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Truth Is...


…My Movie Quite Friday picks are movies that are released to DVD (in the US) … I don’t post movies that are still in theaters. I want to give you a chance to see it before I post quotes.

…I think I really need to own these shoes… like it’s a necessity. Agree?

…How did I not try uncrustables before this weekend? They are so so good. I know it’s just PB&J but really…they are perfect.

…I have a weakness for popcorn. If I smell it I immediately crave it. And I must get popcorn when we go to the theater. It’s a vital piece to the movie theater experience.

…I am also a sucker for pizza. I could always go for a good piece of pizza. Hmm… {How did this become all about food?}

… {I’ll just keep going} I love Laffy Taffy’s…not those little ones. I like the big ones. The little ones aren’t the same.

…I like my meat well done. I don’t like seeing pink in it, at all. I am sure the pink tastes fine. I just like knowing my food is cooked all the way through.

7 comments:

Erin Cox said...

YES I agree, you do NEED those shoes! They are so adorable and sassy!!

I feel the same way about meat. After having food poisoning so many times, i just don't like to take the risk...

This post made me hungry... I want pizza. mmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

First of all those shoes are AMAZINGLY cute. You need them. I need them. We all need them.

And as far as the food....I agree with every single thing you said. Yummm!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I say you get those shoes... and if you feel so inclined to get me a pair, I promise I wont complain :-)

mrsashcake said...

Those shoes?? AMAZING!! I want them!

Also, meat must be cooked... however, my dad orders it "blue rare" as in its so red its blue. It is absolutely revolting if you ask me but he loves it.

Courtney said...

Those shoes are a necessity. In every color, to be on the safe side.

Mrsashcake... ew. I think that meat description just made me throw up a little.

I'm definitely a cooked all the way through sort of gal. I find it really hard to make myself eat steak though because my dad always got crummy fat loaded steaks when I was a kid. *gag*

I haven't tried the uncrustables because I keep thinking they'll just taste chemically or stale.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

You need those shoes, for sure!!! I LOVE uncrustables so much!!! Mmm...

Krista RN BScN said...

I left you a blog award on my blog! :)
'Versatile Blogger' award!