Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Update!

Friday - Getting off work at 9am to hit up GPT. Short GPT class because the normal trainer was sick. GPT still kicked my butt. Tried to nap. Couldn't. Drank some crystal light energy for the caffeine. PEDICURES with Mom and Kaylee. Bonus manicure. {and this is where it becomes a blur...haha} I believe we went shopping. {memory slowly coming back} We went to Costco for camp stuff and then Target. Caught up on SYTYCD, {I'll post a video at the end} Finished up Nametags for camp. {I think thats all for Friday}

{my toes, sorry its blurry, but its zebra on the big toes.}

Saturday - SLEEPING IN! {Although I have missed Jessica, I got out of going to the gym as she is out of town} Trip to Office Max to visit Jadon. Baby Shower for my cousin Heather, got to see and visit with all my lovely extended family. It was wonderful! Got home and picked up boys to go to Wal-Mart & Fry's. Camp shopping for me. Apartment supply shopping for Jadon. Mom and I went over to his new apartment. Super cute! Came home and finished up more camp stuff. Updated my iPhone, which took 2 hours. {I want the new one}

Sunday - More camp stuff. Made the sign for the cabin. Made my first Pom Pom for decor inside the cabin. Hello, I love it. Still need to master it. But so easy & fun. I have more I need to do, the big thing being the chore chart. But other than that I am about ready. I am getting excited!

Thank heavens I have tomorrow off to finish some stuff up!!!
Hope your weekends were lovely!

P.S. the SYTYCD video. We love Kent! This was his first dance. So good. He is contemporary so this is way out of his element! Enjoy!


4 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I LOVE your toes!

Samantha said...

Apartment? That's so exciting:) You are going to have the best cabin at Girls Camp too!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

LOVE the pom poms! i want to do that above Rylie's bed when she gets a big girl bed! Have fun at camp!

heather said...

Cute toes!!

I so wanted to get a pedi while I was here, but things just got a little too crazy.

Thanks for coming to the shower! It was SO GOOD to see everyone! You and your mom totally rock. And your little "He's a keeper" onsie is my & Hubby's personal favorite.

I'm also really glad you all didn't get sick!!