…I have been sleeping horribly the past couple nights. Tonight I am going to take something and hopefully get a good night’s sleep. I can’t wait.… When my sister and I were younger we used to share a double bed. We had a deal. I would use her pillow {so I had two} and she could sleep on my stomach. I have no idea how we slept that way but we did.
… We also had a pretty good system for eating Oreo’s. I ate the cookie and she ate the cream filling.
… Ugh! My nose is so dry and itchy one minute then runny the next. It is seriously driving me crazy!!!
… I feel like I HAVE to wash my hands after going to places like the Library or Movie Rental Stores. You never know who and what has been touching those things. It grosses me out.
3 comments:
Wow. How DID you sleep like that?
You need sleep! Thoughts of Glee are probably keeping you awake.
I'm with you on the hand washing thing. I do the same thing. But I also include after I go shopping. I feel like I smell like hangers after I go!
Oreo's.....mmmmmm.....
oh thats cute that you slept like that, though i dont know how! you must be the stillest sleeper ever!! x
Post a Comment