Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Truth Is....

… I hate washing silverware. Dishes are not my chore. So when I am doing them to help out. I sometimes {forget} to wash the silverware.

… I like to collect copies of Pride & Prejudice. But I have never read the book. I have listened to it several times on audio book, but never actually read it all the way through.

… The odd thing is that I NEVER used to get bruises. I used to get welts. If you hit me I would welt. But now. Now I get bruises. No more welts. I currently have a nice one on my right wrist from playing volleyball and one on my left arm from where they tried to get blood. I get the majority of them from the gym though. I’m pretty good at falling and hitting my legs on things.

… I get teased that I blow my nose really loud. So now I am aware of this and if someone is asleep (on my side of the house) I’ll go into my room to blow my nose, for fear of waking them.

… I always used to wear t-shirts. To everything (except church) but I always wore t-shirts the up to your neck shirts. Probably because I was uncomfortable wearing anything lower than that. I didn’t break that habit till after High School.

2 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

Washing dishes are the worst! Silverware is just so tedious.

Pride & Prejudice = LOVE.

Can't say I've ever heard you blow you nose, but I can and have said that I know you bruise like a peach.

Your t-shirt story reminded me of a truth for next week!

Anonymous said...

how funny! i love washing dishes. it's my FAVORITE chore. and i bruise like peach. i have like three right now!