Friday, I had to work a normal day. The first one in a month. It was a LONG day at work. I went over to Jessica's and we chatted and watched some Glee and I held Preston!Saturday was seriously crazy. I got up early to go do the mountain with my Mom and Jessica. We did it twice in the fastest time yet. I then tried my darndest to NOT talk myself out of going to GPT. I went to class and survived. I hurried home showered and got ready because I got to watch Preston for a little bit. It was fun. He was sure good for me. I managed the car seat and stroller contraption very well I might add. My Mom and I then went to register to be a bone marrow donor. It was super and easy and super fast! I recommend that you do it. Please! We did a little shopping and then treated ourselves to some Golden Spoon. I got him and tried to nap. That didn't work out to well. {I was probably to excited thinking about the event of the evening.} Then the time came to leave for the GLEE Concert. Have I expressed my obsession with this show? Oh man. As soon as I heard they were coming in concert I texted Jessica. Well because I know of her love for the show too. The concert was AMAZING!!!! So good.
A dance group LXD opened. {Legion of Extraordinary Dancers} They were amazing!
{Check out this video}
{Check out this video}
And I wish Corey {aka Finn} had a solo. But other than that. Superb!
I think he is gorgeous and I love when he sings.
Don't worry. Not such a fan of his rotten character on the show.
But dang. So glad he had two solos.
Here is my favorite. Sweet Caroline.
Super fantastic weekend. It went by super fast. Hope your weekend was great!!!
7 comments:
hahah!! Didn't realize you could see my gum in the picture of me and you! So great!
You forgot to add how I fell down the mountain.... You were probably trying to spare me the embarrassment. Massive fail on my part.
Your so great to donate to give marrow.
Glee...Ah Glee..
"He's cheating off a girl who thinks she square root of four is rainbows"
" I came up with the best baby name of all-time: Drizzle"
"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me."
Lets watch more this week.
ahhh tears in the eyes from jealousy moment!!
i am soo jealous you got to see that show!
sweet caroline is one of my favs from it! ahhh...
i have been following Cory (fin) on twitter and he keeps talking about rehersing for the show and now its out there! oh gosh. ok im rambling in jealousy.
Oh my gosh ... that is tooooooo cool!! Lucky girl!! And I love that song... It is now stuck in my head.... Thanks!!
No, really. Thank you!! : )
What a fantastic weekend you had!! Jealous.
mark is the one whose baby quinn is having, right? if so, i love him too. infact, i even like his character on tv. although, i've only seen a few episodes of Glee.
Oh my word! I had no idea they had a concert! How crazy cool!
k don't tell anyone, but david likes glee more than i do!! what am i going to do with you gleeks?
Krissa Walters! I just discovered Glee my favorite song is Defying Gravity. So amazing! You look so great bytheway!
Post a Comment