Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Update


My Weekend....in pictures....
Tylon and I at his last Volleyball game on Thursday.
Randon and Callie came to visit for the night.
Mom and I drove to the Gila Valley to go through the open house of the Gila Valley Temple.
It was beautiful. We also went to Solomon to see Randon and Callie.
We went to dinner and hung out with them for the day.
We drove back late Friday night.
Just a piece of advice. Do not stop in Globe at night.
Beside the fact it looks scary.
The town shuts down at 11 pm.
Jessica talked me out of the Mountain. Well not really.
She just had to ask if we were really going.
I still had a 3 hour drive ahead. It was prime time to ask.
Because I was not in the mood. I was TIRED!
My mom and I went to visit my Grandma for Mother's Day and
then we picked up Shay. We had shopping to do!
Shay and I when she came back over for Mother's Day.
I think we did a great job at spoiling my Mom.
I'll get those pictures up soon!

Now its Monday. And time for GPT! oh joy!!! I am ready for it to be 6pm.

Hope you had a GREAT weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica/Patrick said...

Kinda sad that this weekend had no "Held Preston" in it.