Have you heard of Be the Match?
I was first introduced to this while my Mom and I were watching an episode of Extreme Home Makeover.
It’s a National Marrow Donor Program.
It gives you the opportunity to sign up to be a possible donor.
My Mom brought home a flyer about a teacher in her school district.
Kelly Anderson.
It’s located on Power and McDowell.
From 2:00 – 6:00 pm
All you do is go fill out the registration and they swab the inside of your cheek.
And your done!
I encourage you if you live in the area to go sign up and register.
And if you don’t live in the area you can register online and they send you a kit in the mail.
{and if you use the promo code "Kelly" you wont have to pay for the kit}
I was first introduced to this while my Mom and I were watching an episode of Extreme Home Makeover.
It’s a National Marrow Donor Program.
It gives you the opportunity to sign up to be a possible donor.
My Mom brought home a flyer about a teacher in her school district.
Kelly Anderson.
K
It’s located on Power and McDowell.
From 2:00 – 6:00 pm
All you do is go fill out the registration and they swab the inside of your cheek.
And your done!
I encourage you if you live in the area to go sign up and register.
And if you don’t live in the area you can register online and they send you a kit in the mail.
{and if you use the promo code "Kelly" you wont have to pay for the kit}
You are more than welcome to repost this information. Spread the word!
1 comment:
I really appreciate you posting this. My uncle was diagnosed in December with this and he just passed away on Sunday. None of his siblings or children were a match and they couldn't find one on the registry in time.
A friend of mine has leukemia for the second time... just after finishing and being declared cancer free from the first time.
This really needs to get spread. So thank you so much.
Post a Comment