Sometimes I find that certain songs just stick with me.
Something about the song just makes me want to hear it over and over.
{This one is obvious for me}
But, that's how I felt with this song.
It came on during Biggest Loser last night.
As soon as I heard it I immediately went to iTunes; found it and downloaded it.
It's so good.
Something about the song just makes me want to hear it over and over.
{This one is obvious for me}
But, that's how I felt with this song.
It came on during Biggest Loser last night.
As soon as I heard it I immediately went to iTunes; found it and downloaded it.
It's so good.
It's been on repeat all day!
5 comments:
i LOVE how songs do that!! :)
Wow, so pretty!
Thanks for sharing, I just downloaded it!
xo.
ok, now i recognize this song from the show. what a great song. i'm adding it to my workout playlist.
yay for good songs to run to!!!
thanks girl!!
super duper :D
such a beautiful song! thank you for sharing it.
Post a Comment