Thursday, March 4, 2010

Randomness

- I should learn to not go to the grocery store after school is out. They are always out there selling those blasted cookies. How can you resist. {Mental note: Go to store before 3 pm}

- I think I may have a really sensitive sniffer. I pick up on smells others don’t. It can be annoying. Especially when my purse has a faint fish smell. No one else smells it. Just me.

- I am going to make these Pom Pom Flowers for a bridal shower. They are cute and look super easy.

- I was asked out on a date through email. He lost my number. I had to say no. I got the email last night, the date is for this evening.

- I signed up for a formspring account. Do you have any questions for me?

- Sometimes things don’t work out the way we thought or the way we planned. But it happens for a reason. It’s important {to me} to stay positive. Being negative just makes things worse.

- I have the greatest friends. Natalie thanks for my "Happy Thursday" text and reminding me to talk to him. That brightened my day!

Happy Friday Eve!

7 comments:

Jules AF said...

Did you buy cookies?!? I WANT TAGALONGS SO BADLY.

Belen said...

I pick up weird smells too! And it's irritating because my co-workers look at me like I'm stupid and it makes me want to punch them. They think I'm crazy? BS! They need to take a step back and check themselves out.

Americanising Desi said...

i envy your friendship!

i really really do!

heather said...

You did reply with you phone number, right? So he can try again another time, right?

David and Natalie Reheis said...

So did you go last night?!?! I'm dying to know! And who is this guy who asked you out via email???? Ooh la la. :)

Diana said...

are you talking about girl scout cookies? i miss those

Jessica/Patrick said...

Umm.. Excuse me Krissa, but it's Saturday night and I've been checking for the last few days for a "movie quote friday" post.
Just sayin!

Also, your great.