Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekend Update

{Sunday before church}

It’s 4:45 PM.
I am still at work.

I got here at 5:00 {cough, cough} AM!
I am working extra tod
ay so I can have a half day Thursday.
As its pay day as well as Christmas Eve.
Talk about last minute s
hopping. {don’t judge}
This weekend BLEW past….right?

I had Friday off, which was super nice. It was a very special day for older brother Randon. He graduated with his B.S. in mechanical engineering. Mom, Dad, and I made the trek to Tucson to meet them for a special lunch and then his commencement ceremony. YAY, graduation, CONGRATS! Mom, Dad, and I then made our way back Friday night to get home to bake some goodies for Saturday.

Saturday, Randon had his graduation party here in Mesa. And then we had my Mom’s side Christmas party and white elephant gift exchange. We got a HUGE box of 12x12 card stock…best present EVER!

Sunday, was the special Christmas cantata done by the choir {of which, baby brother, Ty is a part of} and Jadon and I were the narrators. After much practice the night before we did a good job Sunday. But oh man…Saturday late night practicing was hilarious. {Thanks Jadon for not laughing at our weird parts we had created the night before} Sunday night was my Dad’s side Christmas party. SO fun!

Also this weekend my Mom killed me while playing Skip-Bo! {it’s okay I let her win ;) ok not really, she killed me}
And right now…I am STILL at work…waiting for these las
t 24 minutes to go by so I can leave…drive in traffic home and get ready for bed to be up at 4:00 tomorrow.
I can’t believe Christmas
is Friday…weird!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
{Shaylen and I from Sunday night}


{Any one else having problems with Google reader?}

signatureclear

6 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Yeah it's crazy it's almost Christmas!!! I won't see you before then, so MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Hope you have a good one!

Walters Family said...

WHAT A WEEKEND!! You guys look great (you and Jadon) and you and Shaylen are beautiful! Whew... what a whirl of a weekend! It was fun though. You guys did awesome doing the narrating.

jennykate77 said...

I love your blog and all of your randomness! I think it's fabulous...as are those shoes you're wearing in the pic above! Love those! Hope you have a merry Christmas!♥

Ty & Shay Nansel said...

sounds like a busy weekend! that picture of us turned out super cute, love the snow flakes surrounding us!!! love ya!Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

i dont use google reader so no help there for you lady!

as for your weekend.. congrats to your bro! that is awesome. you look gorgeous!!

Jules AF said...

I looooooooooooove that shirt you're wearing in the first picture. Seriously. I hate asking this, but where did you get it? That's how much I love it.