2010
It will be a great year! {I can just feel it}
I am so excited for what it has in store. {Some things I know, some I don’t}
I am also looking forward to accomplishing a few things…including….
-getting organized
{and most important and probably most difficult}
-becoming more confident
I hope that:
I can continue to find ‘joy in the journey’
I can continue to be happy where I am in my life.
I can continue to see the positives.
Bring it on 2010…Bring it on!!!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, I love the shoes in your header picture.
Happy New Year! I think 2010 will be an amazing year too.
Bring it on!!
It's not just a new year, but a new decade!! So much can happen!
Happy 2010, girly!! Thanks for being a bloggy friend!!
Great list.
And cute shoes! I almost bought those and now I'm wishing I did.
It's gonna be a AWESOME year (sung)! I hope it is wonderful for you and brings you great things! We had so much fun spending New Year's with you guys! Can't wait til our next visit!
Post a Comment