Today’s work day dragged on forever. Maybe it’s because I didn’t have any chocolate. Yeah. I think that’s it.
I need to find a dusty purple shirt/top/blouse. Whatever you call it for the wedding in February. I am already worried I won’t find one. Yes. I like to be prepared.
It looks like someone threw up Christmas in our building at work. It’s nice and festive. But I wish it all matched.
I am still thinking about the Biggest Loser Finale. Amazing!
I am grateful for the kindness of Amy at Our Daily Blessing… She is so sweetly sending my cousin some goodies as her son is in the hospital. You can read more about him HERE…I will be posting about baby Daniel shortly!
There was ice on my windshield this morning. Yuck! And I could see my breath. Gross!!! I think I probably look ridiculous in the morning with my heater blasting. And me wearing my jacket…a blanket…and gloves. I’m a wimp!
I am trying something new. Headbands. I am in love with so many of the ones I am seeing. I just can’t get them to stay on right. Hmm…
No comments:
Post a Comment