
I have a fear of balloons.
For as long as I can remember I have been scared of them.
Helium ones don't bother me.
It’s the normal balloons you blow up yourself.
I think it’s the popping that scares me.
I have gotten better over the years but I still kind of cringe around them.
For as long as I can remember I have been scared of them.
Helium ones don't bother me.
It’s the normal balloons you blow up yourself.
I think it’s the popping that scares me.
I have gotten better over the years but I still kind of cringe around them.
{I remember when I was younger for a family fun night my parents pinned little balloons on us and inside the balloons were things we had to do. I hated that activity. The fact that I had them pinned to me and then on top of that had to pop them. Oh I hated it. }
2 comments:
Did your parents know you had a fear of balloons when they pinned them all over you? haha
I don't like the squeaking noise they make when they are all blown up. Plus they taste weird. Not that I eat balloons, but the taste they leave in your mouth after you blow them up. I think you have many valid points about balloons.
We will outlaw them henceforth.
Post a Comment