Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Update

Did anyone elses weekend go by in a blur?
I don't think it's fair.
I want a do-over.
Although it was a lot of fun...just went by too fast.
Friday I went over to Jessica's. We chatted. And. Spiffed up her blog.
I love visiting and just talking with friends. It is the best.
{Thanks Jessica}
Saturday morning I went over to Samantha's. and Suzi, Sam and I made cards.
Sam made the most.
{I was very content holding baby Ethan most of the time}
Once again...grateful for good friends!!!
My Mom and I hit Dillard's they were having a pretty good sale.
I found some work-out pants
{Although I wish I could have found more}
And then Amanda and I went and saw the new Harry Potter movie.
{I liked it, better than what I thought. Now I want to read the last book, since I haven't yet}
Sunday we attended our new ward. at a new time {noon}.
I really liked it. I was surprised at how large our ward is still.
We have the smallest boundaries in the stake.
Sunday ended in a fun game night.
Playing signs.
Which I am sure grateful my brother {Jadon} is quick at accepting and passing those signs.
I always passed to him.

I hope your weekend was lovely!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Sounds like a fun, busy weekend!

I bet you are loving getting to sleep in on Sundays now :) (saw it on Twitter)

Kylee said...

Haha, i definitely wish i could do mine over too! I don't think I told you yet that I absolutely love your blog right now, its SO cute!