
If you know me, you know my LOVE for Chris Carrabba of Dashboard Confessional. You also know how I had tickets to his concert.
(which was last Thursday) I went with Tylon and Shaylee. We got there stood in line for a bit… got pretty close to the stage… I have been to several of his concerts and I think this time was the closest I had ever been. We just stood there… watched one of the openers.
(don’t know him) T he other opener came on.
(not a fan…he seemed so angry) Then it happened. I started to feel weird. Lightheaded. Fuzzy. And I said told Ty this… both him and Shay were standing side by side in front of me. I lean forward tell him I need to sit down. I feel weird. Even said I felt lightheaded… You’re in the middle of a crowd. Can’t quite sit down. So I rested my head on Ty’s shoulder. BOOM… I blacked out. And that was that. Next thing you know I am turning and walking, of course with help from Ty & Shay, out of the venue. My sight and hearing returns, find a place to sit down, got some water and that was that. I have no idea why I blacked out… I had had a cold for a good week at that point and hadn’t been exercising. So who knows if it was from standing for over 2 ½ hours. But I did go to the dr the next day. All is good. BP is perfect, EKG was perfect, blood test was normal. Dr. thinks I may have just been dehydrated. All I know was it was weird and happened at the worst possible time. And I scared the crap out of my siblings. All I can say is please Chris come back soon….
7 comments:
That exact thing happened to me in high school as i was getting ready in the morning. I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror, suddenly everything doubled and i woke up on the floor with a fractured tailbone! Mine was from dehydration too... i was working out too much with too little water.
That's super scary to have that happen at a concert!! Wow... good thing your siblings were there! Glad you're ok girlie!
Don't lie, your heart just couldn't handle the hotness that is Chris Carrabba & you fangirl'd out ;D
j/k
Glad it wasn't something serious.
Scared the crap out of your parents too! Sorry you missed Chris Carrabba! Glad you are ok though.
Im really glad your okay
Totally sucks because you were SOO looking forward to Chris! Talk about good timing. So glad you're OK though :-)
I'm glad you're okay, but that totally stinks!
K well I have blacked out on several different occasions in my life. Each is probably just as embarrassing as the next. It just stinks you had to miss your concert :(
Post a Comment