Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Truth is...

... I am doing a 10k in January. yeah. me. scary!

... We get to choose our birthday desert... i am quite undecided... my normal is either pepermint cupcakes (or sugar cookies) with peppermint cream cheese frosting... my mom & I made those a couple weekends ago...and they were DELICIOUS!!! I want more... or... seven layer bars... maybe I can somehow get both in there... I'll work on it...

... I have had this desire to try out some fun tights with my sunday outfits... I haven't worn tights since I was like 8... nor do I currently own any... I am not sure I am even brave enough to try that...

... It happens all the time where I really want to see a movie when it gets to theaters...for example, Charlie St. Cloud... and I keep saying I will go see it and I never do... I just saw a preview for a new Channing Tatum movie coming out January 14th... I can't even remember the name of it... but that will not happen with this movie... I will see it... I will!!!!

... I made a new Glee mix CD... oh its one of my favorites... please dont mind my loud music if you are a passanger in my car... I find it completely necessary to belt it out with my glee friends... especially during my favorites; Hey, Soul Sister, Forget You, and Teenage Dream.

... I am pretty excited for this concert thing in Tucson Saturday...

5 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

10 K good for you! that is awesome!

and I need to start making new mixes for my car!

Jessica/Patrick said...

10K is gonna be a piece of cake.

LISTEN. I'll make you some 7 layer bars if you share some pepermint cupcakes with me. Deal?!?!

THE DILEMMA!!! January something somethingth. We HAVE to see it!!!

Anonymous said...

A 10k? Way to go! I know you will be amazing at it.

Jealous of your Glee mix cd. I need to make one!

Callie said...

What concert thing are you going to in Tucson? Do tell!

mrsashcake said...

i do the same thing with movies... that or the husband refuses to waste money on a boring lame chick flick so i miss it. this is why i desperately need netflix.