Friday – Jessica & Preston visit! – Tylon got his mission call – Costco – shopping with Tashina – Jason’s Deli – Old Navy – Kohl’s (where I got heels for $19!) – Friends & family over for Tylon opening his call… so excited he is going to Madrid Spain – YSA Christmas Party – Village Inn with the friends after – Finally some sleep after NO NAP, that may be a Friday first!
Saturday – I was up early, no idea why – Target – Zumba class with Mom and Jessica (disappointed in that Zumba teacher. At least we know now not to go to her.) – Showered and getting ready for concert with Shay and Liz in Tucson. We saw Christina Perri, Ryan Star, Ingrid Michaelson, Plain White T’s, and Sara Bareillis….Awesome concert! Love that Sara did a version of Single Ladies…so neat! – Long drive back to Mesa, but listened to Glee to get me through – Getting to bed after 1:30.
Sunday – Church – Meeting – NO NAP – Went and heard Ty speak in our old ward, he did a great job – NO NAP after that ward either – Family over for birthday dinner for both Zach and I…yummy food… potstickers, egg rolls, chicken & beef skewers…DELICIOUSNESS!!! And Zach chose Haystacks for his dessert… I probably ate like 50...- We played some MOW! – Somewhat early bedtime.
Today I am hoping for a short nap after work before heading to the gym for some running and then Zumba. But this week we find out what Jadon and Amanda are having! Also have 2 family Christmas parties... and a birthday lunch with friends...oh yeah...and MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Happy Monday!
1 comment:
those are the best kind of weekends!
Post a Comment